Award winning regeneration for local people by local people.
As pioneers of community and resident involvement, consultation and collaboration in the 1980’s, our contribution to successful regeneration projects within North West communities across the last four decades includes very notable schemes:
- Sherborne Estate, Crewe.
- Castlefields Estate, Runcorn.
- Anson & Blenheim Estate, Warrington.
- Raising the Standard, Rochdale.
- Tranmere Urban Village, Wirral.
- Ropewalks, Liverpool.
- Hulme, Manchester.
- Atholl Village, Liverpool.
- The Eldonians, Liverpool.
As an experienced regeneration, construction and development specialist, Cruden is able to bring together experienced specialist consultants, designers and investors together with strong local supply chain members to work with clients, stakeholders and community groups to progress these, often long term, projects.