Cost and Bonus Surveyor
We are looking to recruit a Cost and Bonus Surveyor to work on various projects in the North-West region.
The chosen person will be responsible for setting up, measuring and recording work packages and bonus targets for construction and developments throughout the North West area.
The ideal candidate will be from either a quantity surveying, trade or estimating background and they will have strong experience in both new build and refurbishment, commercial, retail and residential projects.
- Liaising with the contracts managers on programming and construction methods.
- Reviewing the estimated targets for the project against the bill of quantities and / or drawings.
- Agree the work packages with subcontractors.
- Pre measuring work and setting bonus targets for directly employed operatives.
- On site re-measurement of works completed.
- Liaising with the project surveyor and identifying discrepancies in billed quantities measured against the drawings.
- Collating data for Key Performance Indicators.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills.
- Competent in the use of IT based systems.
- Methodical approach to preparing weekly bonus record sheets.
- Ability to work autonomously to meet tight, demanding deadlines
- Must have worked in a similar role within the relevant commercial, retail and housing sector.
Please note this role attracts a generous benefits package including competitive salary and company car/allowance.
Cruden is a 'Leaders in Diversity' company and is an equal opportunities employer operating policies which recognise the value of cultural diversity.
Please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with CV and covering letter by Monday 30th April 2018.